1. DLR: Hyphen (2nd half of the paper from Thursday)
2. Unreliable narrator video
3. Read “The Tell-Tale Heart” (audiobook file is below) (pg. 536)
1. DLR: Dash vs. Parenthesis (#6-10 from yesterday's paper)
2. Introduce storyboard project (due Friday, 11/14)
3. Disney storyboard video
4. Use the rest of the time to work on the storyboard
Quarter 2 writing prompt. There are 3 different papers you will need.
Please make sure you staple all 3 of these papers to the FRONT of your story drafts with the rubric on top. This is a district-wide writing prompt that I have to submit data on to Mr. Bush, so please do your best.